Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I cannot connect my Kindle Fire to internet it tells me to

Customer Question

I cannot connect my Kindle Fire to internet it tells me to open my browser to complete connection don't know how to accomplish that
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Celia! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
You'll need to first go to the home screen on your kindle fire by tapping the Home icon (shaped like a house). Then, from the home screen, tap Web (on the the navigation bar).Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so what now you claim to answer all questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am not paying for this crappy service
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi Celia. I see that you have requested a phone call. I must admit to be rather surprised. I "opted out" of the question last night after your comment about "not paying for this crappy service". As as result of opting out the system will not allow me to accept your phone call request.Hopefully another expert will give you a call promptly.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I tried to call you, but the call did not go through. If you can provide me your phone number, then I can try calling again. And/or you can try the following fix:- On your Kindle Fire, go to menu / settings (if needed, swipe down from the top), then go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless option, then select / connect to your correct wi-fi / wireless network name; (DO NOT connect to the network name called xfinity); Note: your wi-fi / wireless network name and/or your wireless password ***** key might be at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device.If there is still any issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.