p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

The location where to send Kindle books says Patrick's fire

Customer Question

The location where to send Kindle books says Patrick's fire because my grandson used my grandson used my Motorola Xoom for awhile how can I change the name back to diann's kendle?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Diann. You are wanting your new purchases to be routed to your kindle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid to purchase a book until the seen to box says my kendle instead of Patrick's fire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That should have said the send to box. But that is what I want as end results that my bok purchases are loaded on my Kindle account on my xoom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here. Please reply just once, when you send multiple responses or open duplicate questions you get lost in the queue. Just click here: Manage Your Content and DevicesClick on the middle Devices tab,then choose your kindle from the list, and then on Set As Default. Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan