Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Zte warp (nonremovable battery) is stuck in FTM and will not

Customer Question

zte warp (nonremovable battery) is stuck in FTM and will not exit even by holding power button down
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. That is a special mode for changing software of phone. Press and HOLD Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for 10-20 seconds or until it restart itself. See if it will turn on and work normally. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.
If that didn't work, then hold down Power and Volume Up at same time for 10-20 seconds or until it reboot. This will force reboot it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.