Louie, Technician
Experience:  Hardware technician; board and component level.

Is it possible to recover unsaved photos uploaded via lost

Customer Question

is it possible to recover unsaved photos uploaded via lost SD card from Asus tablet?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi Doug and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, if the pictures were not saved into the Asus ESG102, then there is very little chance of recovering it from the tablet since it was not even there in the first place. The only chance is locating the "...lost SD card...". I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks Louie. I suspected as much. I appreciate your empathy though. Obviously there were irreplaceable pictures. Thank you sir for your kindness, Best regards Doug
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
And appreciate your kind understanding Doug. Good luck and thank you too for the opportunity to be able to exchange information.