Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 bought 24/02/16. down loaded updates

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 bought 24/02/16. down loaded updates last night. it crashed. It only shows Lenovo Logo . does not do any thing else. do I reset it? HELP.PLEASE.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. .Turn off the device.Boot the device by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power Button for a couple of seconds.Release the buttons when the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8.0 screen flickers and the Recovery screen should appear.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yoga will not turn off. Will not reboot. Just got E. Failed to mount block devices/dev/block/mmcblk1p1
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is useless nothing works. Yoga stays on will not reboot. Will be requesting a refund & going to Levono. Unit under Warranty. Thank you.
You are welcome. I am glad that I have at least helped you to formulate a good plan of action.. You have a hardware problem, and exercising your warranty is the best way to deal with it. Good luck, and thank you for choosing Just Answer.