Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

My Kindle is synced with the phone how can I find it cause

Customer Question

My Kindle is synced with the phone how can I find it cause it's stolen
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.You can locate, deregister, or erase your supported device from Manage Your Content and Devices. Go to this link> Manage Your Content and Devices.From Your Devices, select a device that supports Manage Your Device.Select the Device Actions drop-down menu, and then select an option: OptionDescriptionDeregisterDeregister your device from your Amazon account. When you deregister a device, you will no longer be able to access your content through any of the Amazon applications on the device or make purchases on the device through your Amazon account. Personal information such as photos and side-loaded documents will remain on the device. Note: Deregister is most often used by customers who wish to switch Amazon accounts on a device within a household. Remote AlarmActivate an alarm on your device. If your device is located, an alarm will play on the device for two minutes or until it's dismissed.Find My Kindle / Find Your Tablet / Find Your PhoneFind your device's approximate location on a map generated within Manage Your Content and Devices. If your device can't be reached immediately, you can request that Amazon continue trying to reach your device periodically for the next three days. After three days, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon on the status of your device's location. Important: The maps and location information used in the Manage Your Device feature might be inaccurate or unavailable depending on a number of factors, including the kind of wireless connectivity supported by your device (Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi + 4G / LTE) and whether it supports GPS. This feature is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed. Remote LockSet your device’s lock screen password ***** protect the data on your device. You can also choose to include a short message when you lock the device. If you already set your lock screen password, this feature will override and reset your previous password. If your device can't be reached immediately, the device will be locked the next time it comes back online. After three days, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon on the status of the device lock. Note: This option is not available on Fire tablets running Fire OS 3.2.5 or below. Remote Factory ResetReset your device to its default factory settings. If your device can't be reached immediately, you can request that Amazon periodically continue trying to reach your device for the next three days. After three days, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon on the status of the factory reset. Note: After you reset your device, your personal information, Amazon account information, and downloaded content is removed from the device, and your device is no longer be available on the Manage Your Content and Devices page. Any content you purchased from Amazon is automatically saved to the Cloud, and can be downloaded to other compatible devices registered to your account.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
CLICK THIS LINK PLEASE> https://www.amazon.com/mycd