Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

I have not used my Kindle months. I charged it and

Customer Question

I have not used my Kindle for two months. I charged it and it now does not seem to have the books I purchased on it. I bought The Girl On the Train and read a few chapters in December. The Kindle tells me I can buy it. I did buy it and read a little. It is not listing my purchases. How do I find a list of books I have bought and read one?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. This could be glitch with the software. Press and hold the power button/switch for 20 seconds the device will shut off then turn it back on. Wait about 30 seconds to boot up completely. See if now your books are back on your Kindle. Let me know the outcome. If it resolves the issue please rate my service and submit at the top, if not reply back to me to continue to work on your issue.
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.
Hi, how did you make out with my solution? Did it work for you?