Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I cannot register MY FIRE. I enter everything I have used in

Customer Question

I cannot register MY FIRE. I enter everything I have used in Amazon but it is not accepted for MY Fire. I keep being told what I enter doesn't match what you have.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is your kindle Fire at the registration screen now?At the Amazon.com website, are you able to sign in with your email address and your Amazon account password?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Were you able to connect the kindle to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name?- Please click on the Amazon website below:http://www.amazon.com/password, then there, enter your email address and enter the characters as shown on the page. Then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Amazon account password.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,