Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician

I downloaded the update on my note 4 and now I keep getting

Customer Question

I downloaded the update on my note 4 and now I keep getting the error message that unfortunately application installer has stopped and to won't let me do anything on my phone now
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi, You will need to perform a factory reset in order to fix the issue.. Power off the phonePress and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.Release all buttons when Logo comes up.You will see the menu options:Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Home or Power button)Select Yes — delete all user data.Finally, select Reboot system now.Your phone will reboot and go through setup steps.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need to backup things before I do the factory reset and when I plug it into my computer it won't let me move it all over. What can I do before I factory reset it
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately, that is part of the issue; there is no way to back it up before doing the reset because of the condition that your Note is in.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.