Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

This is Maury. I cannot connect to facebook with my Ki dke

Customer Question

This is Maury. I cannot connect to facebook with my Ki dke HG fire 7.Any ideas?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was facebook working fine previously on your Kindle Fire HD 7?Is there any error or message?Is the Internet currently working fine on your kindle?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please stay with me on this web page. Have you seen my previous reply above?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
facebook working ok earlier. mesg cannot connect to internet
internet not working on kindel
Thank you. On the kindle, please go to menu / settings, then open Wireless (or Wi-Fi) option, then select / connect to your wireless network name and check.- Are you able to connect the kindle to your wi-fi / wireless network name? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
If needed, disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device for a few minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit, then try the following on the kindle again:Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on, if it's not on yet.Then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name.Then check Internet and facebook.- If you do not see that option, then try:Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.Verify that Airplane Mode is Off.Next to Wi-Fi, tap On, if it's not on yet.Then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name.Then check Internet and facebook.- Please let me know if there is any error or message when connecting the Kindle to Wi-Fi / wireless.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,