Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.

Trying to download user manual,can not find this info.Mine

Customer Question

trying to download user manual,can not find this info.Mine was lost. also need info on your speak to type function HOW TO?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my cell is(###) ###-####home(###) ###-####this has ta***** *****er than antc. have to go to doctors apt. now .pls e-mail info or call after 6 p.m. thank yoy
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. You can obtain owners manuals from either of these: Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.