Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

Is there a way to sync the calendar on my computer with the

Customer Question

Is there a way to sync the calendar on my computer with the calendar on my kindle? I have a kindle fire HDX and my computer program is Microsoft.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeExactly where on your computer are you using the calendar Sam? Is it via Outlook 2013?Please let me know
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is Outlook
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago. Outlook 2010?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
ThanksWith outlook the program, you need to use a special program for this called companion link which you can get here will then run in the background and synch the calendar with Kindle automatically.But with outlook installed this is the program you will need to use Sam.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you