Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have lost the keyboard and cannot connect to new internet

Customer Question

I have lost the keyboard and cannot connect to new internet provider
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your device?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a Kindle Fire
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for replying back. It's been about 18 days. Did you see my previous reply on May 2nd? Did you have trouble replying back to me at this web page previously?- Can you please press and hold the power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on. Then when you go to the wi-fi / wireless menu / setting on the kindle fire, does it see your wi-fi / wireless network name? If yes, what happens when you tap on your wi-fi / wireless network name?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,