Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech

I just got my little girl the the DX758 Pro and it wont turn

Customer Question

I just got my little girl the the DX758 Pro and it wont turn on. There is a battery with an exclaimation point and thats as far as it goes
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot using a force reset method while USB charging.Try these steps please>Connect the usb charger to the iRola and a wall outlet charger. Then press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release. If it does not power on, leave it connected to the wall outlet charger for 15 minutes then try powering on again. If that fails repeat the process 3-4 times while charging.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Did that work for you?