Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Cant seem to connect to WIFI even though we put in correct

Customer Question

cant seem to connect to WIFI even though we put in correct password ***** saying unable to connect
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Is your computer(the one which you're using to talk with me) is connected to your wirless network?
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
Hi, If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restartsIf that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
If that does not work, you will need to perform a factory reset on the Kindle. To do the reset: please go to menu page, then choose "settings", then "menu", you will see the "reset to factory settings" option.
What is the operating system of your computer(the one which you're using to talk with me)?for eg: windows/MACPlease let me know if it's connected to the same wireless network to which you're trying to connect your Kindle.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
Since you are using the correct password, please follow my steps previously.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.