Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

My "old" Kindle has just stopped working! I have hundreds

Customer Question

My "old" Kindle has just stopped working! I have hundreds of books on it. Is there a way to save them to a new Kindle?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. Yes, you can most definitely transfer them to a new Kindle. The books are saved online and can be transferred to the new one. Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/- Sign into your Amazon account- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My- In the new menu, choose your new Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.