Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I have a OnePlus One phone. It updated yesterday to

Customer Question

I have a OnePlus One phone. It updated yesterday to Cyanogenmod 13.0, (Android 6.0.1), aka Marshmallow. Now, it will not connect to my work wifi. It does connect to my home wifi, and other devices I have connect to my work wifi; it's just the OnePlus One. It goes as far as trying to obtain the IP address, but then never connects. I have tried forgetting the connection and adding it back in, restarting the phone, and even gone to Settings > Backup and reset > Network settings reset > Reset settings, then adding it back in; no luck. Ideas?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
You have not mentioned the network security key (password). Are you able to enter the password *****?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am. It goes so far as trying to connect, gets to the getting IP address stage, and stays there forever.
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
What was the operating system and version before the update, and did this smartphone connect to your wifi at work before the update?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just the previous version of Cyanogenmod (12.3?/Lollipop) . Yes, it connected fine with that.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well, I never heard back from you, so I resorted to a hard reset (factory settings). Extreme, but that did the trick.
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
I apologize for not being there for you, and I am glad that you have resolved your problem. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.