Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I forgot my GALAXY A76 fingerprints security password. How

Customer Question

i forgot my GALAXY A76 fingerprints security password. How to unlock it ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. When you enter wrong passcode/password ***** multiple times, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. So use that Gmail account to reset the code. If that didn't work, then we can unlock it directly from Samsung Find My Mobile service. This will only work if you have the Find My Mobile option enabled on it. Go to this website --> https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ Login to your Samsung account. Select your device on the left and click Screen Unlock at left column. This will unlock the screen. If that didn't work, then the only option to get in to the phone is factory-reset it. There is no other way to override the passcode screen if the Gmail option didn't work. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). This is how they designed the device. Follow the steps below to factory reset it; Turn off the phonePress and hold down Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time.When it turns on, release the Power button but continue holding down Volume Up and Home button.Android system recovery will be loaded nowSelect wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)Select Yes — delete all user data.(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)Then select reboot system now(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button) That should factory reset the phone . Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks . I will contact you soon .
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
You're most welcome. If you have any questions, please let me know. Best Regards,Ashik