Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

I just purchased a new Galaxy s6 edge, unlocked. I cannot send

Customer Question

I just purchased a new Galaxy s6 edge, unlocked. I cannot send or receive any mms from a text mode. Can you help?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. For that, you need to enable MMS Settings on your phone. Who is your carrier network ? Please let me know and I will send you the settings
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Go to Settings, tap Mobile Network. Tap Access Point Names. Tap Add button and top right. Now you need to enter the settings there and save it. To get the settings, you need to contact your carrier network (eg : AT&T, Verizon etc). Or let me know who your carrier network is and I will send the details to enter there.