JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

I have a samsung galaxy core prime phone and i only have 2

Customer Question

i have a samsung galaxy core prime phone and i only have 2 bars showing. when i am talking on it the phone cuts in and out or i lose the call completely
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. The problem is not with your device. The problem is with the signal strength in your area. You can take your smartphone outside and see if the number of bars improves, or go to another location in a different neighborhood. Make some calls in area where you have at least three bars on the signal strength indicator to verify that the device is okay. Then go to your wireless service provider and tell them that there is no service in your area. You need to get out of your contract immediately and find another wireless service provider.