Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a Kindle- got it - I am paying 10.00

Customer Question

HI: I have a Kindle- got it for Christmas- I am paying 10.00 a month for access to books. Can you explain to me what entitles me too ??
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Hi there and welcomethis is called Kindle Unlimited, and it allows you to read hundredds of thousands of books for the one fee of $10 per month, so you can avoid having to pay extra for a huge range of books.An indepth overview of it can be seen here Maryhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/ku/sign-up?*Version*=1&ie=UTF8In the long run, it turns out to be a very cost effective service.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you