Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

I need to change my e-mail address and pass word as I have

Customer Question

I need to change my e-mail address and pass word as I have new ones
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. If you want to change the email address of Amazon account, then you have to do it from online (using your computer). Follow the instructions below; Visit and sign in by entering your current e-mail address and password.Click on "Your Account" from the pull-down menu on the top right hand sideScroll down to the "Settings" section and click on the "Change Account Settings" link.Click the corresponding "Edit" button i.e click Edit next to Email. Enter new address thereOnce you've made the updates, click "Save Changes". Refer this article --> If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know.