Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician

My wifi connection is dropping out every minute. I have zenpad

Customer Question

my wifi connection is dropping out every minute. I have zenpad 10 running android 5.0.2.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, This type of issue can be either hardware failure (the wireless adapter is failing) or software failure (where we need to perform a factory reset). I would recommend with trying a factory reset and if it continues to fail after the reset then it is hardware related. Turn on the device by using the Power button. Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device. If it's necessary enter the safety code and choose Erase EverythingSelect OK to confirm the whole operation.Well done! After a while your tablet should be ready to use.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.