Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

My Kindle was registered using the email:***@******.***.

Customer Question

My Kindle was registered using the email:***@******.***. It was designated as F.'s Kindle. I have forgotten my password ***** was originally "redskin31"
will you five me my current password: My current email is: ***@******.***
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correction the email address was***@******.***
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, When we are finished, please do not forget to rate my help on this page. Thank you. You will want to keep the original account because if you create a new account with the new email address, you will lose all purchases. For that reason, please follow the instructions below to reset the password ***** the first account. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password. If you simply, wish to create a new account and use it to, you can do so at the following page: http://tinyurl.com/CreateAmznAccount I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.