Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Forgot password

Customer Question

forgot password
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as Wi-Fi / wireless password, Amazon account password, device login password, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Kindle Fire HD. It has been updated and now has to be re-registered. I have the user ID but l'm unable to remember the password. Need to reset the password. How can that be done?
Thank you for replying back. Note: Your user ID should be your email address. Now, to reset your Amazon account password, please try the following:- Click on the Amazon website below:http://www.amazon.com/password, then there, enter your email address, then enter the characters as shown on the page. Then click on Continue, and follow the instructions in order to reset your Amazon account password.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Hi,How is it going? Do you still need help with this or with anything else?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,