Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

How do I get my Kindle Fire reconnected to my WiFi? It just

Customer Question

How do I get my Kindle Fire reconnected to my WiFi? It just says not connected to WiFi but will not give me any options as to a WIFi to connect to. It has always came up with an option of which WiFI to connect to and now it is not. It says my wireless Network in ON.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** ***** me know it it works or not, please. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====