Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have been using my Kindle Fire years. I seem

Customer Question

I have been using my Kindle Fire for several years. I seem to remember registering but cannot remember the password ***** selected. Today my kinle seems to have lost it's memory. I used to have dozens of books and now there is nothing. I am told that my Kindle isn't regestered even though I have bought a lot of e-books from Amazon. I am asked to sign up for a lot of services that I haven't and don't intend to use such as Washington POst and movies.
Kindle cannot find an American registry fir ne, I was told to contact You. Jon deNeui
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and check.- If needed, for the registration / Amazon account password, please click on the Amazon website below:http://www.amazon.com/password, there, enter your email address, and enter the characters as shown on the page, then click on Continue at the bottom and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Amazon account password.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. You would use your computer to follow my instructions in order to reset your Amazon account password ***** then you enter the new password ***** the kindle.- Have you tried my suggestion yet? If you'd like to, I can also connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your kindle / Amazon account / registration password ***** through your computer for you, then you can use it on the kindle.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,