Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

My kindle fire has disconnected from microsoft internet, My

Customer Question

My kindle fire has disconnected from microsoft internet, My email address of my account is***@******.*** but won't accept my pass word. Can you assist?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you having a problem with your Microsoft Account or with the Email account?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ireceive my books availble, shop and get weather/ emails
Hello and thank you for your response. What exactly are you having problems with? In other words, what can you not do?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I canot open my connection for my amazon account so I have no access
Often times, this can be the case if your account was compromised and/or when Amazon puts a hold on the account. In order to fix this, you will simply need to reset the password, which will unlock the account. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:- Click the following link: Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"