Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

I have android phone & want to track my son with his Iphone.

Customer Question

I have android phone & want to track my son with his Iphone. how can I do this
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.My personal favorite is an application called "Find my iPhone" and it does exactly that.Here is a link to the application's page: that page, you can click the View in iTunes button and then install it from there. Also, you can install it from the iPhone; just open the App Store, search for Find my iPhone and install it from there.I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.