Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

Sorry, I have a long story to tell because I don't know if

Customer Question

Sorry, I have a long story to tell because I don't know if any of this makes a difference or not...
I have a Samsung Galaxy 110 camera (point & shoot), and I just got it last week, bought it used... seems to be working fine, but who knows... I am new to android for the most part, only minimal experience. The first day, I was able to sync photos to auto back up to google Drive and they'd come up in my "google photos" file in Drive, then from there I could upload them to eBay from my PC (this is my full time business) ... next day, I come in to the shop and the auto back up to Drive or the photos folder in Drive is no longer happening... so I tried Kies on my PC with the USB cord, could not figure that out... nothing was working as described on the Samsung website directions... then I figured how to mass download to Drive or photos folder in Drive... and work was happening and I figured I'd get it all worked out eventually (time is money & I have a business to run)... then I had the bright idea to take a little break and play around with the video camera... so I do a little video & "share" it with YouTube which took about 2.5 hours (much longer than my tablet ever did)... after that, NO pictures would go to the photos folder in my Drive accessible by my PC... as I was messing around with it, a notice came up saying that it would not sync because I needed to upgrade... so I end up with that "new" version of Google Photos where they auto organize & do face recognition... and I can see those on my PC, however, the eBay picture loader on my PC can't seem to access these and I just have no idea what to do... and wtf... everybody thinks this is easy, but it is a nightmare & I'm out about $1000 this month... I wish I would have purchased a good old fashioned USB uploading point and shoot... please help to convince me that these Android devices are worthy of use. What are my options? How do I fix this on my camera?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Follow these steps on your camera and let me know the results please>From the Home screen, tap ➔ Gmail . The Add a Google Account screen displays. 2. Tap already have a Google account, tap Existing to sign in and add the account to your camera. 3. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a Google Account. Let me know if that account is the same as the one you are using on your computer please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is no icon for Gmail on the home screen and I have to click on the apps icon to get to the Gmail icon, and when I click on that it does not give me an "Add a Google Account" display. There is someting similar under settings, but it does not have a choice for "already have a G acct" ... however, just above the "add account" menu choice (under the Accounts heading, under Settings) it simply says Google, and when I open that, the correct, matching e mail pops up. Does this mean it is the same one?
yes, that sounds right>From a Home screen, touch Apps ➔ Google Settings. 2. Choose from the following options and follow the onscreen instructions. • Google+ • Apps with Google+ Sign-In. Go to Google + and choose instant upload.>>>CLICK HERE FOR USER GUIDE<<<
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is no Google Settings under the Apps... there is a settings Icon, but it is not marked as "Google Settings", when I touch that, I don't get Google Plus... I'm going to Google plus in the apps, or if that's not right, what else should I try?
Yes, that should work.
You will need to be connected to internet before the instant upload.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok, I will give it a try again in a bit... I am in the middle of working with someone right now... can I still be in communication with you tonight or tomorrow?
yes, let me know if you need anything.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
K TY... back on this asap
sounds good!