Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

I need to change my email password. I just received a 6.99

Customer Question

I need to change my email password. I just received a 6.99 bill that was not me.
Am also having problems with entries
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Who do you get your email through? In other words, what comes after the "at" symbol in your email address?Let me know and we can continue. Steve
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yahoo
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am using my Kindle right now for this conversation
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. With my experience building websites, they work differently on a phone or tablet, both of which are considered "mobile devices". They tell the website that they are mobile, and the website arranges content to make the best sense it can. However it's far from perfect, and some tasks are impossible on a mobile device. For changing passwords, use a computer. It's safer than using a tablet, and it will have the functionality that you need to do the security stuff. Security is where I run into mobile device issues. Once your password ***** ***** on your computer, you can sign in with your tablet, and it should work like it's supposed to.