Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I BACKED UP MY SAMSUNG PHOTO AND VIDEOS TO MY PC ON MOBILEGO.

Customer Question

I BACKED UP MY SAMSUNG PHOTO AND VIDEOS TO MY PC ON MOBILEGO. I FOUND THE FILE, WHICH IS A BAC (?) AND HAVE SAVED IT IN PICTURES AND BACKUP FOLDERS ON MY PC. I KEEP CLICKING ON THE FILE AND IT KEEPS ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTIONS AND TRYING TO SAVE AGAIN, WITHOUT ACTUALLY OPENING MY PICTURES. I AM SO FRUSTRATED - THESE ARE PICS OF MY BOYS SINCE THEY WERE SMALL AND IM TERRIFIED I CANT GET THEM BC THE SAMSUNG 4 BASICALLY HAS A BLACK SCREEN. I HAVE A NEW SAMSUNG AND AM TRYING TO TRANSFER THE PHOTOS TO IT.
IM SORRY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS, BUT IM EXHAUSED AFTER WORKING ALL DAY AND TRYING TO FIX THIS FOR OVER 2 HOURS
PLEASE HELP!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?I am investigating your problem now. If I understand your question correctly, the photos have a file extension of .bac when backed up from your Samsung Galaxy S4 to your pc using the MobileGo app from Wondershare.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i only have one hour.
please call me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please ask me whatever needed to fix my issue
ty
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
and unfortunately i still only have until 12 est