Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech

I Have A Sungale 1.01 Tablet Model ID1018WTA+. I Am Unable

Customer Question

Hi. I Have A Sungale 1.01 Tablet Model ID1018WTA+. I Am Unable To Get It To Go To Screen. Can You Please Tell Me What's Wrong? Thank You.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I am sorry about this,unfortunately this sounds like it might be a hardware issue. We will need to rule out the possibility of a firmware issue by resetting the software, using a force reset method while USB charging. If this fails then there is an hardware issue on the device that software troubleshooting can't resolve. Try these steps please>Connect the usb charger to the Tablet and a wall outlet charger. Then press and hold the power button down for 40 seconds, then release. Wait 15 minutes then try powering on . If that fails and you are sure that the charger is working properly then that means the Tablet has a hardware failure.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!