Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

We are locked out of kids kindle fire 6, by message "critically

Customer Question

we are locked out of kids kindle fire 6, by message "critically low storage" has stopped wireless functionally" however when directed to remove anything we can not enter storage nor can we to any settings area to do reset
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. This usually happens if the firmware/software is glitched. First we can soft-reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for full 40 seconds and this will reset the Kindle. If that didn’t work then connect the Kindle to your PC with the USB and press and hold down the Power button for 60 seconds continuously to reset it. Then see if you are able to delete old videos, photos etc Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting