Michelle, Technician
Experience:  Bsc in Computer Science

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime DUOS

Customer Question

Hello. I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime DUOS G531H/DS 8GB Unlocked GSM Quad-Core Android Phone. I charged the phone and now see that it is configured in Russian, or some other language with a similar alphabet. I only speak English and do not know how to operate it. I will return the phone if I cannot get the help I need, but I wonder if there isn't some sort of simple fix. Can you help me? It doesn't appear to have a SIM card.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
To change the language of the device and menus, follow these steps: From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.Tap Settings. it will be a gear like iconScroll to 'System,' then tap Язык и ввод.Tap языкTap the desired language. Select English