Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech

I've just updated my Samsung Galaxy s6 edge and now I've lost

Customer Question

I've just updated my Samsung Galaxy s6 edge and now I've lost the water droplet effect. It's not even an option in my phone anymore and I've tried everything to get it back and I can't.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Unfortunately that option is no longer available on the Samsung Galaxy S6 after the update to the new Operating system Marshmallow 6.0.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!