p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert

I have a kindle ebook and kindle app on my ipad. How do I

Customer Question

I have a kindle ebook and kindle app on my ipad. How do I send ebooks to my kindle ebook, they want to go to the app?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. The app may be set as your default device.You can look on the kindle ebook, under library, then under the CLOUD tab for the book, rather than under the DEVICE tab. If it does not show there, you can flag the book for automatic delivery to the kindle, from your computer.Go here: On this page, click on the CONTENT tab at the top left, next to the desired book click on Actions, then Deliver To, and choose the kindle. Best regards,Nathan
Do you need more help with this?