Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

How. Can I get the feature talk back turned off my android

Customer Question

How. Can I get the feature talk back turned off my android tablet when I am not able to click on any of the icons
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. When it is enabled, you have to tap on item to select it first (make sure the item has yellow/white border) and then double tap on it to open that item with yellow/white edge.To scroll or swipe you have to use two fingers. Scrolling or swiping with one finger will not work.Hit the menu button or open Apps list screen. Then tap and double tap on Settings. Remember, When TalkBack mode is enabled, double tap work as single tap. You have to use two finger to swipe up or scroll down. Scroll down with two fingers, open Accessibility and turn off TalkBack from there. If you don't see Talk Back (or Voice Guide) under Accessibility then open Vision under Accessibility and you will find it there. Turn it off.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
It may take a few tries to turn it off. Remember, when Talk back is turned on, the normal touch or scroll or swipe won't work. To select, tap on item/app/icon first and make sure there is a border around it. Then to open that item/app/icon, double tap on it. To scroll or swipe, you need to use two fingers. Scroll or swipe with two fingers at same time. You can turn it off from Settings >Accessibility. If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will walk you through it.