Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Help please. I have had a kindle/amazon account least

Customer Question

Help please. I have had a kindle/amazon account for at least a year. My credit card was master card and ended in 4109. Recently I got a new card with a chip which ends in 5175. I tried to order 2 books yesterday...but am having trouble getting it to go through. Also I do not have a prime amazon acct. but have been charged for past 2-3 months for membership on my former credit card. Can you please help me sort this out?l
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems.To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below: Regarding the Prime membership, you will need to contact Amazon directly for that. Amazon- 1(###) ###-####Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?