Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

My Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is giving me trouble. I just

Customer Question

My Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is giving me trouble. I just started using it new it's Att device ordered through resale prepaid service I use H2O. Sometimes it makes and receives calls. Sometimes it drops calls after saying dialing then no ring sound for a few seconds then call ends on it's own. Sometimes I receive calls and sometimes they go straight to voicemail. Internet works and text and pic messaging works. Is there a setting that's off. I have called the H2O configuration department several times. Is this a defective phone?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThere can be a few causes for this.First, can you hold the power button until you see a menu and choose Power off.then power it on and tell me how it then functions please.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've already tried turning off...and back on.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
thanks,So we do not go through things you have already tried, can you tell me all the things you have already done please?