Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Nook won't display one particular website. It is one I've

Customer Question

Nook won't display one particular website. It is one I've used everyday for a long time. the address shows up and the green bar scrolls across the screen and then nothing happens.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the website with the issue please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
www-cslosb.rhcloud.com
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this website is fine on other devices.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Thank you Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook and access the website. Let me know the results please Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Website still does not display.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, one of two things has happened, the developer has made a change to the website that has stopped it working with the Nook, or there is an issue with the firmware.To confirm this, we will need to reload the firmware on the Nook. This is going to remove all your content and return it to new, but once you register it again, you get access to all your purchased books. Any books you manually copied over, you would need to copy again.To do the resetPower off your Nook tablet. ...Hold the Power button and the Home button ('n') simultaneously. ...Release the Power and Home buttons. ...Choose to continue or exit. ...Decide again to continue or exit. ...Complete the process of restoring your device to factory settings.Let this complete and when it has, setup the Nook and tell me please if it can then access the site please.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm checking with the site's webmaster about changes that might affect a Nook. I'd like to try that before I reload the firmware.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
no problem, let me know the results please.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,How did you go with this? It has been a week and I never received a reply or rating from you on the work I did for you.Please let me know.