Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.

My tablet is frozen on a facebook entry and has been for

Customer Question

My tablet is frozen on a facebook entry and has been for almost 8 hours Tried the usual buttons, connecting it the charger, etc. Nothing works It is getting very warm to the touch.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. Can you tell which tablet you have? Is it a Kindle?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a Kindle Fire, over two years old.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Multiple windows open.
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds that will shut off the Kindle. Then turn it back on and allow about 1 minute to restore connections. That will power reset the device and clear the glitch with the software. If that does not fix the issue or turn on the device the do the following. If you have it connected to the charger currently remove for 30 seconds.If you also have a case on the device please remove it.Connect your Kindle to the charger for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes.Leave on the charger press and hold the power button/switch for up to 1 minute or until the screen flickers which ever is shorter.Then allow about 1-2 minutes for the software to load up.Let me know how you make out. Please take the time to rate my service at the top and submit.
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I wanted to follow up and see how did you make out with my solution?