JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

Was in process of reading book. Book disappeared from "On

Customer Question

Was in process of reading book. Book disappeared from "On Device". Checked with "Cloud.
" Book not listed in "Cloud" Tried to rebuy book, but Kindle said ""already purchased" So not listed in device or cloud and can't rebuy. Title of book is "Dark Money". How do I find it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 year ago.
Hello Thomas.Sorry to hear about your Kindle issue.The most likely reason why you are unable to see your book on your Kindle and on the cloud is that your Kindle may have been de-registered. That has happened to many people due to a glitch in Amazon's system. You will have to get in touch with Amazon's customer service at 1(###) ###-####and ask them to check and re-register your device. You will have to re-download all your books once the device has been re-registered.In order for me to get paid for assisting you, please click on 3 to 5 stars at the top and then click on Submit. Thank you.