p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

I have a 5th generation Fire from Amazon. I am trying to connect

Customer Question

I have a 5th generation Fire from Amazon. I am trying to connect my Wi Fi. I have another Fire which works fine with my router. With this new Fire I am able to turn on the Wi Fi and I am able to select my router and I am able to input my password. However, the Fire then goes into an endless loop of obtaining the IP - rapidly showing a connect but then returning to the obtaining IP mode.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Try unplugging power to your router for 60 seconds, then press and hold the power button on the kindle for 20 seconds, to reboot both of them, then try to connect again.Let me know if you need more help.Nathan
Expert:  p0llinate replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?