Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

My kindle paperwhite is not white!!!!!!!! I also have a Apple

Customer Question

My kindle paperwhite is not white!!!!!!!! I also have a Apple Mini which I can download to.
There is an amazing difference in the screen color. The Amazon has 3 background choices
of white. black or sepia. At night I use the mini with the lights off and it is great. I am ready to discard my Paper White.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. The Kindle paperwhite should have a black-and-white e-ink screen. The normal state of an eInk screen is a light grey / off-white background ,depending on the ambient light , it may be slightly more beige/warm than grey/cool). Is that what you are seeing on yours?