Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I love the Kindle Fire 8 I had but one day my tablet hss

Customer Question

I love the Kindle Fire 8 I had but one day my tablet hss always been connected to ATT but now I had no picture and my tablet was switched to to Optimmum and I was not a member of Optimum. I could not get it off my Kindle. So I bought the new ten inch fire, I can not connect it to ATT or any one else. I must continue to a Land Line for my telephibe because of Life Alert. What do I do for a Wireless connection. It looks as if I wiil have to send it back. .I have been told that if Amazon sells it they should be able to connect it.
I hate to return it. Connecticut is really in a mess as far as WiFi is concerned. Pernaps the best place to write would be the FCC
***** *****
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Virginia,Do you have your own home wifi network?"wifi" is not an automatic service, you have to have your own home high speed internet connection from either the phone or cable company, and then you'd have your own router, putting out a small area wifi network for your own personal use at home.