ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer

I just changed password ***** current sign-in name but is not

Customer Question

I just changed password ***** current sign-in name but is not letting me add code but wish phone call when I cannot access my account ? I'm only using this account because my long time account was taken over and I need this account back really bad it was not under same phone number but very important I get my***@******.*** account back. Please help me ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,Could you please explain in more detail what is happening?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The account scrum65 I need recovered very bad ?
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
What type of account is it?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When they asked me to change password ***** did and they sent code and it never signed me in to Shir Brook scrum then called with code and still kept asking for code everytime I tried singing in with new password
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just paid to get talk with google help and waiting on answer I'm I not going to get an answer ? Online today ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need live help online or by phone call cause my accounts are being hacked by someone and do not want through email reply please help me with this problem
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I get help for what I was wanting when I put my card for price of $1 if you can resolve it and $40 more if I take trail period ? Does phone call cost more ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know my scrum65@ gmail is working cause I have email on phone that tore up up to Feb and I have information on that account
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Phone number it was under was(###) ###-####
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
To recover the Google account, please go to:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
New phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
You cannot change the number used for the account recovery; otherwise anyone could simply enter their own number and acces your account. If you don't have access to the old number then you will need to choose a different recovery method.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?