Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. A few days ago it automatically

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. A few days ago it automatically updated to a new version which is great but now it keeps running out of battery within 24 hours. When I open the cover I get a picture of an empty battery & have to recharge before I can use it again.
My airplane mode is on so I do not have WiFi connection; therefore this cannot be using battery.
How do I remedy this?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me how the battery now functions.Let me know the results pleaseThank you