Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Phone lockout,,will not accept sync

Customer Question

Phone lockout,,will not accept sync password ***** phone was purchased,,phone was hacked,,already dealt with tech support,,dealt with tech support in person at local AT&T local business,,dealt with business where I purchased the phone,,hours spent,,phone will not accept password,,I'm working off old phone which is giving me many problems,,HELP!!!! Julian
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are ready for your help now if someone is available to unlock my phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask what the brand and model name of the phone is?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HTC one A9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have done a factory reset on the device and it is locked to a Google account. We have used every Gmail that I have ever used and reset those passwords yesterday so I know what the user name and passwords would have been. How do I find out what Gmail account the phone is looking for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in an AT&T store with a representative trying to get this figured out how long do we need to wait in between responses for an answer?
Hello and thank you for your patience. At the Google/Gmail log in screen, you can navigate through a few items (ie: Tap the Keyboard settings button and come back, tap other items and return to the same screen. After you do that a few times, a new link will appear under the login field, asking if you need help locating the correct account. When you see that, tap the link and enter your phone number. Once you fill out that information, you will be able to locate the correct account. If you need help, please watch the following video that will show you what I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8glrixymFs4&nohtml5=False I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So when I do this it says that they can not find an account
They cannot find the account that is linked to the phone number you give? Please, try using all phone numbers that you may have used when the phone was setup. It may be your cell phone number, a different cell phone number, house number, etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried his home phone number still not finding an account. Is this the only way to find the account sounds like we won't be Able to access the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried another phone number still not finding an account. Is this the only way to find the account sounds like we won't be Able to access the phone
If none of your phone numbers work, you will have to contact AT&T customer service. There is a chance that they have record of which account was used.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
Greetings,You are very welcome. Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"Thank you,***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you is there any way to get my money back
Hello,I do not understand. I answered your question correctly and now have given you the last solution, which is to contact customer service. Do you wish to get your money back for this task so that I am not paid for my time?Thank you,Jason
Yes, you can get your money back, which means I am not given any credit for my time. Would you like for me to send this up for a refund?
Do you recall who set the phone up? If it wasn't you, then you may wish to enter the phone number of whoever set the phone up. They may have used their own number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I would like a refund,,I have spent monies out of pocket,,dealt with Apple, at&t tech support tech support in meriden,,the store where I purchased it,,that was $40:00.&$40.00 at the Broad street support store.$600.00 for a phone I am throwing away now..
Do you think its fair to me u can't find my account that is there..U did not answer my question nor solve my problem..now I'm purchasing another phone,,another$600.00..not fair..when I get home if you don't refund me my money I will call my credit card company an dispute it..thanx for nothing..
Sincerely,Julian R Skitromo .huh
I am sorry that you don't remember the email address or the phone number that you entered on the phone. I will send up the refund. I am sorry that you paid all that money before coming to me. I see that you are holding me responsible for all of this. I am sorry to hear that. I just tried to help by answering with the correct information. I will send up the refund request now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've,contacted Apple,,AT&T,,Dealt with I can't recall how many Tech support agencies,,and I was told to contact Google since the account was set up with Google through the phone store,,that Google would have it on file,,why Google doesn't have it,,I don't know,,the end result a new phone,,$600.00down the drain,,plus &600.00 to replace it..ur job was to fix the problem,,there was a Google account,,where,,what,happened to it,,I've no clue.. Cris the sales man,,set the phone up,,he's the pro,,contact him if u like to verify that there was a account,,thank you,,for ur time an thank you for refunding me my money,,