Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

My name is ***** ***** I'm having problems with my gmail

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm having problems with my gmail account to sign in I restart my phone galaxy s7 and I put the email on my phone and it doesn't work it pass 72 hours al ready and still dont work can you please help me this is the accoun mail***@******.*** I want to know if you block this account
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I have no power to block your account, not being an employee of nor affiliated with Google.com Inc. Does the password ***** your Google account, work when you are presented with an opportunity to Sign In to your Google account ? Did you recently change the Google account's password? if so, try both passwords, carefully, one at a time, and with perfect accuracy. You account with Google would, be it noted, not be blocked... except for an outright violation of the Terms Of Service (TOS) of Google.com. If both passwords don't work, go through the 'forgot password?' procedure... and be sure not to tell it to email your password ***** to the account you cannot access! instead, open a temporary email account with e.g. mail.com, or other free email provider... and have the password ***** sent to that email account instead.